The Full Circle Medical offers a comprehensive and complete health assessment.
The Full Circle Medical includes:
- A broad range of blood tests including checks for anaemia, diabetes, cholesterol, kidney, liver and thyroid function.
- Height, weight and body mass index and blood pressure measurement.
- Faecal occult blood test
- ECG (heart tracing)
- Spirometry (lung function testing)
- Medical assessment including fracture risk evaluation, cardiovascular risk assessment and depression screening.
- Personalised written report of main findings and recommendations
- PSA Prostate examination and prostate cancer risk assessment (males only)
- Breast examination (females only)
- Pelvic examination and smear (females only)
- Mammograms are an optional extra if clinically indicated
The blood tests which are included in the Full Circle Medical are:
Haematology (blood count, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells)
Kidney function screen
Full lipid profile including HDL, LDL and total cholesterol, triglycerides
PSA (men only)
ESR inflammatory markers
CRP inflammatory markers.