If you’ve been for an operation like a hip replacement or if you suffer from bone or muscle pain, the last thing you want is a stressful, poor rehabilitation experience. We’ve introduced a major upgrade in the quality of care, with an investment in technology, know-how and luxury that’s simply not available elsewhere.
Everything we do is designed to bring comfort to our patients’ recoveries. We assess patients within 24 hours (and often on the same day):
- by telephone or videoconference (Skype, Apple Facetime and WebEx);
- in person in our assessment centres in central London, Reading, Bedford, Nottingham or Bath
- or as an inpatient at a Circle hospital.
Our facilities provide some of the very latest equipment and technologies, which will be used to help accelerate your recovery. Our inpatient facility in Berkshire is part of a sizeable private hospital, where we have 120 consultants and a wide range of equipment, including MRI and CT scanners, which provide an on-site backup for patients who might experience other health issues during their rehabilitation stay.
Below is just a small snapshot of some of the latest equipment we can use to aid your recovery:
- Anti-gravity treadmill – driven by technology from Nasa, this helps to shorten recovery time, improve mobility and reduce injury.
- Gait analysis – analyse biomechanics and helps to identify why pain is occurring.
- Spinal strengthening technology – to help strengthen core muscles.
- Continual Passive Motion device – helps you to regain your range of knee movement.
- Premium gym and exercise equipment – ensuring you have quality equipment at your disposal.
Other equipment includes: LiteGait, AlterG, Megapulse electrotherapy, red laser treatment to accelerate wound healing, continual passive motion, Biodex System 4, GameReady (ice and compression), premium gymnasium and exercise equipment, physiology and fitness testing, body composition analysis, Moveo platforms (neurological), Bioness electrical stimulation.
Download our rehabilitation patient information leaflet.