Sports injury clinic
We have an expert team of private doctors, physiotherapists, strength conditioners, psychologists and nutritionists. Together, they can evaluate your needs and put together a personalised private rehabilitation package to get you back to feeling your best.
If you are preparing for a marathon or triathlon, or a keen runner recovering an injury, Circle Rehabilitation’s Private Sports Injury and Sports Medicine Clinic can help.
Whether you're a sports-enthusiast or a professional athlete, our goal is to optimise your recovery to ensure the best possible results.
Our private sports injury clinic contains state-of-the-art equipment. This includes:
- AlterG anti-gravity treadmill– driven by technology from NASA, this helps to shorten recovery time, improve mobility and reduce injury
- Run3D Gait Analysis – analyses biomechanics and helps to identify why pain is occurring
- Spinal strengthening technology – to help strengthen core muscles
- Premium gym and exercise equipment – ensuring you have quality equipment at your disposal.
- Biodex balance system - to help keep you stable
- Hi Tech Hydro Physio - for exercise with less impact but more resistance
- Biodex System 4 - for muscle control and strength
- Shockwave therapy - to stimulate healing
- Premium gym equipment - for strength and cardio
- Lyra Gait - walking therapy