Circle Rehabilitation helps patients with neurological conditions who require rehabilitation as well as those presenting with issues relating to their bones and joints.
Our centres, equipped with the latest technology, focus on providing medical and rehabilitation treatment programmes tailored to your individual needs, goals and aspirations. Our clinical team, which includes leading consultants, nurses, therapists and carers, work together to develop treatment programmes designed to accelerate your recovery and help you achieve your goals.
We can help you with:
If you or your loved one has suffered a stroke recently, Circle Rehabilitation can help. Find out more here.
Rehabilitation has a significant role to play in the management of MS. Find out about our approach and how we can help you here.
Helping you achieve your goals
Our services can accommodate all needs and stages of rehabilitation from highly specialised, intensive rehabilitation for those who are post-surgery and severely affected to targeted training exercise programmes, delivered in our outpatient physiotherapy department.
We can also help with rehabilitation related to:
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Spinal surgery or injury
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
Would you like to speak to us about something else?
Call our specialist team now for more information on how our treatment programmes can benefit you and your recovery.
Hear from Ede, a stroke patient who recovered after care at Circle Rehabilitation.
Expertise in one place
We tailor our treatment programmes to reflect your individual needs, goals and aspirations and ensure that you benefit from the latest innovations in medical technology and equipment. This, combined with intensive support provided by a range of clinicians, ensures that you will see results. Our expert clinical team includes consultants, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, clinical psychologists, dieticians among others.
You will also benefit from our close working relationship with Circle Reading hospital, which provides access to specialist services including radiology, pharmacy and clinical expertise from 170 consultants in a variety of fields.
We can help you with:
- Orthotic management including splints
- Speech and language therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Clinical neuropsychology
- Dietary advice
- Specialist therapeutic massage
- Group sessions and social activities
Our Rehabilitation Centres are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and equipment to accelerate patient recovery and help you get back to doing the things you love, faster.
Enjoy your stay in comfort. Whether it’s relaxing in your private bedroom, or socialising in our recreation area over a fresh latte, we’ve got something for everyone.
A multidisciplinary and patient focused approach
Treatments are carried out by our expert medical team, including consultants, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, dietitians, psychologists, speech and language therapists and other specialists in the field of rehabilitation. Our staff constantly receives in-house training and are empowered to contribute to current research in rehabilitation. Thanks to our partner, VAMED, we have access to knowledge from over 60 rehabilitation facilities across Europe.
Our highly specialised team recognise the importance of setting goals that are jointly defined with you and your loved ones. Our team works closely together to help you define and achieve your goals. We’ll review your progress as a team and adjust your treatment plan where needed to ensure you’re always on the right path to achieving your goals.
What can you expect at Circle Rehabilitation?
- Upon admission, a comprehensive medical and nursing assessment will take place. If necessary, further examinations will be carried out in-house with Circle Reading Hospital providing access to 170 consultants from a range of specialties as well as diagnostic equipment including MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray and CT scans.
- This assessment will include a discussion on your goals to ensure that these are included in your treatment plan.
- Up to three hours of therapy sessions a day, including exercise, activities of daily living and education.
- Regular visits by your supervising consultant and therapists to ensure your progress is reflected in on-going goal setting and review.
- 24 hour nursing care and medical cover according to individual need.
- Preparation for discharge from Circle Rehabilitation.
- Ongoing support, training and access to outpatient treatments where required.
During your stay with us, you can expect:
- A private en-suite room, with TV, films and music available.
- Use of our exclusive patient recreational area.
- Option of a guest bed (please contact us for our price list).
- Unrestricted visiting hours.
- 24 hour car parking for family and friends.
- Complimentary tea and coffee for you and your family.
- Appetising menu prepared by our on-site team of chefs.
- Free newspaper of your choice.
We would love to help you with your recovery at Circle Rehabilitation. Let us assist you to create a bespoke package tailored around your needs.
For a no-obligation chat about your options, or to book an initial assessment, please call the Circle Rehabilitation team on 0118 922 6970 or email email@example.com