Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic at Circle Rehabilitation
Our specialist neurological rehabilitation team provides expert support and care to ease your symptoms, increase mobility, prevent falls and improve your quality of life. We provide specialist rehabilitation treatment for those who require an intensive programme and a stay in our facility in addition to those that need occasional support as part of their ongoing recovery plan.
What is neurological rehabilitation?
Neurological rehabilitation is a specialist treatment and cares for people living with neurological conditions. Circle Rehabilitation’s highly-skilled team provides bespoke treatment programmes to reduce distressing symptoms, improve your mobility and function, and accelerate your recovery.
Being diagnosed with neurological disease is stressful. Symptoms can affect your mobility, your coordination and your ability to live independently. It can be difficult to know where to turn. At this challenging time, Circle Rehabilitation provides expert treatment and care in a calm, supportive environment.
Our leading therapists, physicians and nurses will be by your side every step of the way. They can help you manage your symptoms, improve your fitness and function, and support you to live well with your neurological disease.
Circle Rehabilitation offers rehabilitation treatment programmes tailored to your individual needs, medical condition, and personal goals. The experienced multidisciplinary team can provide specialist:
- Parkinson’s Disease rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Motor Neurone Disease rehabilitation
- Treatment for spasticity
- Management of neuropathic pain
The rehabilitation programmes are holistic, supporting your physical, mental and emotional health. The specialists can treat pain and stiffness, support mobility and help to prevent falls. The care team will work in partnership with you to improve your wellbeing and confidence, helping you return to home, work and everyday activities.
A neurological rehabilitation programme can be beneficial if you've been discharged from the hospital, are struggling to manage your symptoms at home, or want some extra support to recover and recuperate.
Circle Rehabilitation provides customised care so that you can achieve the very best results. Your bespoke programme will be adapted to your needs; treatments and services include:
- Physiotherapy to improve mobility, balance and tone.
- Active pain and symptom management.
- Speech and language therapy to support speech and swallowing.
- Occupational therapy and advice on tools and home adjustments to optimise independence and function.
- Clinical neuropsychology.
- Dietary advice.
- Specialist therapeutic massage.
- Group sessions and social activities.
- Emotional support and guidance.
Circle Rehabilitation programmes are designed to treat a range of neurological conditions, with the aim of accelerating your recovery. We look to reduce your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Our private services can accommodate all needs and stages of rehabilitation from highly specialised, intensive rehabilitation for those who are post-surgery and severely affected, to targeted training exercise programmes, delivered in our outpatient physiotherapy department.
We can help you with rehabilitation related to:
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Spinal surgery or injury
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
Hear from Ede, a stroke patient who recovered after care at Circle Rehabilitation.
We offer the full range of rehabilitation services to those with bone and joint related conditions, including:
- Orthotic management including splints
- Speech and language therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Clinical neuropsychology
- Dietary advice
- Specialist therapeutic massage
- Group sessions and social activities
At Circle Rehabilitation, our treatment programmes are as individual as you are. We build a bespoke plan around your needs and goals. Our experienced team and excellent equipment help you get there faster.
Our multidisciplinary specialists include consultants, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, clinical psychologists and dietitians.
Our staff receives constant in-house training and are empowered to contribute to current research in rehabilitation.
The latest innovations in medical technology, combined with intensive support provided by a range of clinicians, ensures that you will see results.
You will also benefit from our close working relationship with the 50+ hospitals in the Circle Health Group, giving you access to specialist services including radiology, pharmacy, and clinical expertise from leading consultants.
- Upon admission, a comprehensive medical and nursing assessment will take place. If necessary, further examinations will be carried out at one of our local hospitals
- Your initial assessment will include a discussion on your goals to ensure that these are included in your treatment plan
- You can expect up to three hours of therapy sessions a day, including exercise, activities of daily living and education
- You’ll have regular visits from your supervising consultant and therapists to ensure your progress is reflected in on-going goal setting and review
- We offer 24-hour nursing care and medical cover according to individual need
- We’ll make sure you’re properly prepared when the time comes to be discharged from a Circle Rehabilitation Centre
- You’ll still have access to on-going support, training and access to outpatient treatments if you need it afterwards
- A private ensuite room, with TV, films and music available
- Use of our exclusive patient recreational area
- Option of a guest bed (please contact us for our price list)
- Unrestricted visiting hours
- 24-hour car parking for family and friends
- Complimentary tea and coffee for you and your family
- Appetising menu prepared by our on-site team of chefs
- Free newspaper of your choice