Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic at Circle Rehabilitation
Circle Rehabilitation Centre offers a specialised clinic for people who need rehab for neurological conditions.
Our state-of-the-art Rehabilitation Centres in Birmingham offer medical and rehabilitation treatment programmes tailored to your individual needs, goals and aspirations. We’ll give you the best chance of a speedy recovery and a better quality of life.
Circle Rehabilitation, Birmingham is ideally placed in the West Midlands for people in Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stoke, Shrewsbury, Worcester and beyond. We also see people who travel from across the UK.
Our medical team includes leading consultants, nurses, therapists and carers who all specialise in neurological conditions. Our various specialists work together to develop treatment programmes designed to accelerate your recovery and help you achieve your goals.
Circle Rehabilitation programmes are designed to treat a range of neurological conditions, with the aim of accelerating your recovery. We look to reduce your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Our private services can accommodate all needs and stages of rehabilitation from highly specialised, intensive rehabilitation for those who are post-surgery and severely affected, to targeted training exercise programmes, delivered in our outpatient physiotherapy department.
We can help you with rehabilitation related to:
- Acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Spinal surgery or injury
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
Hear from Ede, a stroke patient who recovered after care at Circle Rehabilitation.
We offer the full range of rehabilitation services to those with bone and joint related conditions, including:
- Orthotic management including splints
- Speech and language therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Clinical neuropsychology
- Dietary advice
- Specialist therapeutic massage
- Group sessions and social activities
At Circle Rehabilitation, our treatment programmes are as individual as you are. We build a bespoke plan around your needs and goals. Our experienced team and excellent equipment help you get there faster.
Our multidisciplinary specialists include consultants, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, clinical psychologists and dietitians.
Our staff receives constant in-house training and are empowered to contribute to current research in rehabilitation.
The latest innovations in medical technology, combined with intensive support provided by a range of clinicians, ensures that you will see results.
You will also benefit from our close working relationship with the 50+ hospitals in the Circle Health Group, giving you access to specialist services including radiology, pharmacy, and clinical expertise from leading consultants.
- Upon admission, a comprehensive medical and nursing assessment will take place. If necessary, further examinations will be carried out at one of our local hospitals
- Your initial assessment will include a discussion on your goals to ensure that these are included in your treatment plan
- You can expect up to three hours of therapy sessions a day, including exercise, activities of daily living and education
- You’ll have regular visits from your supervising consultant and therapists to ensure your progress is reflected in on-going goal setting and review
- We offer 24-hour nursing care and medical cover according to individual need
- We’ll make sure you’re properly prepared when the time comes to be discharged from a Circle Rehabilitation Centre
- You’ll still have access to on-going support, training and access to outpatient treatments if you need it afterwards
- A private ensuite room, with TV, films and music available
- Use of our exclusive patient recreational area
- Option of a guest bed (please contact us for our price list)
- Unrestricted visiting hours
- 24-hour car parking for family and friends
- Complimentary tea and coffee for you and your family
- Appetising menu prepared by our on-site team of chefs
- Free newspaper of your choice