Bones and joints rehabilitation
Circle Rehabilitation can help you with issues relating to your bones and joints. Our centres, equipped with the latest technology, focus on providing medical and rehabilitation treatment programmes tailored to your individual needs, goals and aspirations.
Our medical team, which includes leading consultants, nurses, therapists and carers, work together to develop treatment programmes designed to accelerate your recovery and help you achieve your goals.
We can help you with:
Recently had a hip or knee replacement? Find out about how Circle Rehabilitation can help with your recovery.
Frustrated with your recovery from a nasty fracture? Learn how we can help you at Circle Rehabilitation.
If you’re recovering from a recent sports injury, we can help to accelerate your recovery. Find out more here.
Your rehabilitation programme
Circle Rehabilitation programmes are designed to treat a range of bone and joint conditions, with the aim to accelerate your recovery. Our services can accommodate all needs and stages of rehabilitation from highly specialised, intensive rehabilitation post-surgery to targeted training exercise programmes, delivered in our outpatient physiotherapy department.
We can help you with:
- Post-orthopaedic surgery, including joint replacement, fracture or ligament repairs
- Complex trauma
- Sports injuries such as muscle or ligament tears
- Back or neck pain linked to the spine
Would you like to speak to us about something else?
Call our specialist team now for more information on how our treatment programmes can benefit you and your recovery.
Hear from Jayne, who surpassed her own goals of recovering from hip surgery. Meet our multidisciplinary team, see our high-tech equipment and experience Circle Rehabilitation.
Expertise in one place
We tailor our treatment programmes to reflect your individual needs, goals and aspirations and ensure that you benefit from the latest innovations in medical technology and equipment. This, combined with intensive support provided by a range of clinicians, including consultants, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, clinical psychologists, dietitians, ensures that you will see results.
You will also benefit from our close working relationship with Circle Reading Hospital, which provides access to specialist services including radiology, pharmacy and clinical expertise from 170 consultants in a variety of fields.
We offer the full range of rehabilitation services to those with bone and joint related conditions, including:
- Manual therapy
- 3D Gait analysis and subsequent detailed gait education
- Anti-gravity treadmill training
- Balance and coordination training
- Myofascial therapy
- Trigger point therapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Clinical psychology
- Clinical pilates
- Shockwave therapy
- Biodex isokinetic strength assessment
- Muscle stimulation
- Sports physiological testing
- Nutritional advice
- Education sessions
- Group strengthening classes
- GameReady ice system
- Continuous passive motion devices
Our Rehabilitation Centres are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and equipment to accelerate patient recovery and help you get back to doing the things you love, faster.
Enjoy your stay in comfort. Whether it’s relaxing in your private bedroom, or socialising in our recreation area over a fresh latte, we’ve got something for everyone.
What can you expect at Circle Rehabilitation?
- Upon admission, a comprehensive medical and nursing assessment will take place. If necessary, further examinations will be carried out in-house with Circle Reading hospital providing access to 170 consultants from a range of specialties as well as diagnostic equipment including MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray and CT scans.
- This assessment will include a discussion on your goals to ensure that these are included in your treatment plan.
- Up to three hours of therapy sessions a day, including exercise, activities of daily living and education.
- Regular visits by your supervising consultant and therapists to ensure your progress is reflected in on-going goal setting and review.
- 24 hour nursing care and medical cover according to individual need.
- Preparation for discharge from Circle Rehabilitation.
- On-going support, training and access to outpatient treatments where required.
During your stay with us, you can expect:
- A private en-suite room, with TV, films and music available in your room.
- Use of our exclusive patient recreational area.
- Option of a guest bed (please contact us for our price list).
- Unrestricted visiting hours.
- 24 hour car parking for family and friends.
- Complimentary tea and coffee for you and your family.
- Appetising menu prepared by our on-site team of chefs.
- Free newspaper of your choice.
We would love to help you with your recovery at Circle Rehabilitation. Let us assist you to create a bespoke package tailored around your needs.
For a no-obligation chat about your options, or to book an initial assessment, please call the Circle Rehabilitation team on 0118 922 6970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org