Bones and Joints at Circle Rehabilitation
Circle Rehabilitation can help you with issues relating to your bones and joints. Our centres, equipped with the latest technology, focus on providing medical and rehabilitation treatment programmes tailored to your individual needs, goals and aspirations.
Our medical team, which includes leading consultants and rehabilitation physicians, nurses, therapists and carers, work together to develop treatment programmes designed to accelerate your recovery and help you achieve your goals.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Circle Rehabilitation programmes are designed to treat a range of bone and joint conditions, with the aim to accelerate your recovery. Our services can accommodate all needs and stages of rehabilitation from highly specialised, intensive rehabilitation post-surgery to targeted training exercise programmes, delivered in our outpatient physiotherapy department.
We can help you with:
- Post-orthopaedic surgery, including joint replacement, fracture or ligament repairs
- Complex trauma
- Sports injuries such as muscle or ligament tears
- Back or neck pain linked to the spine
Would you like to speak to us about something else?
Call our specialist team now for more information on how our treatment programmes can benefit you and your recovery.
Hear from Jayne, who surpassed her own goals of recovering from hip surgery. Meet our multidisciplinary team, see our high-tech equipment and experience Circle Rehabilitation.
Expertise in one place. We tailor our treatment programmes to reflect your individual needs, goals and aspirations and ensure that you benefit from the latest innovations in medical technology and equipment. This, combined with intensive support provided by a range of clinicians, including consultants, doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, clinical psychologists, dietitians, ensures that you will see results.
You will also benefit from our national network of hospitals, which provides access to specialist services including radiology, pharmacy and clinical expertise from 6000 consultants in a variety of fields.
We offer the full range of rehabilitation services to those with bone and joint related conditions, including:
- Manual therapy
- 3D Gait analysis and subsequent detailed gait education
- Anti-gravity treadmill training
- Balance and coordination training
- Myofascial therapy
- Trigger point therapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Clinical psychology
- Clinical pilates
- Shockwave therapy
- Biodex isokinetic strength assessment
- Muscle stimulation
- Sports physiological testing
- Nutritional advice
- Education sessions
- Group strengthening classes
- GameReady ice system
- Continuous passive motion devices
Upon admission, a comprehensive medical and nursing assessment will take place.
If necessary, further examinations will be carried out in-house within one of our hospitals providing access to 6000 consultants from a range of specialties as well as diagnostic equipment including MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray and CT scans. This assessment will include a discussion on your goals to ensure that these are included in your treatment plan.
- Up to three hours of therapy sessions a day, including exercise, activities of daily living and education.
- Regular visits by your supervising consultant and therapists to ensure your progress is reflected in on-going goal setting and review.
- 24 hour nursing care and medical cover according to individual need.
- Preparation for discharge from Circle Rehabilitation.
- On-going support, training and access to outpatient treatments where required.
- A private en-suite room, with TV, films and music available in your room.
- Use of our exclusive patient recreational area.
- Option of a guest bed (please contact us for our price list).
- Unrestricted visiting hours.
- 24 hour car parking for family and friends.
- Complimentary tea and coffee for you and your family.
- Appetising menu prepared by our on-site team of chefs.
- Free newspaper of your choice.