Free open event: what can you do about knee pain?
Monday 25th November 2019, 7pm – 8:30pm
Circle Bath Hospital, Foxcote Avenue, Peasedown St John, Bath BA2 8SQ
Would you like to know more about the range of treatment options available for knee pain?
Join us on Monday 25th November 2019 to hear from the experts and ask them any questions. We’ll even provide complimentary drinks and refreshments on the day, so simply complete the form to book your place at the event.
Book your free place:
Here’s what to expect
We will have talks from specialist orthopaedic knee surgeon Mr Neil Bradbury, and a specialist physiotherapist from our in-house team.
They will explain why knee injuries are so common, how we can treat common conditions and the expected recovery times. We will then run a Q&A session where you can ask anything you’d like to know.
Is this event for me?
If your answer to any one of the questions below is yes, then this event is for you.
- Are you suffering from knee pain and are wanting to know the causes?
- Have you been diagnosed and would like to know your treatment option to help ease symptoms and discomfort?
- Are you considering knee joint replacement and would like more information about the procedures available?
- Have you made the decision to have surgery privately and are considering your options of location and consultant?
6.45pm: Arrival – Light refreshments (teas, coffees, biscuits and juices)
7pm: Knee pain: let’s look at the causes, symptoms and treatment options. Talk from Mr Neil Bradbury, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
7.40pm: How a physiotherapist can help: knee strengthening and recovery. Talk from specalist physiotherapist from our in-house team.
8.00pm: Q&A session
8.30pm: Close – please feel free to stay along and meet our consultants
- Free parking is available on-site at Circle Bath Hospital, Foxcote Avenue, Peasedown St. John, Bath, BA2 8SQ
- Limited places available. Advance booking is required.
- Simply complete the form to book your free place. You’re more than welcome to come along with a friend or family member too, so please just let us know when you book.
- *The Q&A session is a great way to ask any questions specific to you, but it does not replace a full consultation. Details of how you can book a full consultation will be provided on the day.