Circle Reading Hospital guide prices
We strive to earn your trust and loyalty by being open and honest with what we offer. Our guide prices below give you an idea about what to expect, but please get in touch for a bespoke quotation. Call our friendly team on 0118 922 0026 or email email@example.com. You will always receive a written fixed price quote from us before being admitted for treatment.
- Initial consultation from £150
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck): from £7,727
- Breast enlargement/augmentation: from £5,741 (bilateral, excluding implant costs)
- Breast reduction (bilateral): from £6,877
- Facelift: from £8,197
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping): from £5,254
- Sinus surgery: from £3,691
- Tonsillectomy (adult): from £2,863
- Ankle arthroscopy: from £3,055
- Bunion repair: from £3,015
- PIP joint fusion (toe): from £1,790
- Anal fistula repair: from £2,250
- Colonoscopy: from £1,600
- Exam of lower bowel/rectum: from £1,498
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: from £3,315
- Ganglion removal (orthopaedic): from £1,450
- Gastroscopy: from £1,400
- Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy: from £2,300
- Hernia (groin) repair (Primary repair of inguinal hernia - local anaesthetic): from £2,040
- Hernia (groin) repair (Primary repair of inguinal hernia - general anaesthetic): from £2,490
- Anterior vaginal wall repair: from £2,625
- Hysteroscopy: from £1,800
- Laparoscopy: from £2,950
- Laparoscopic Total Abdominal Hysterectomy: from £5,200
- Ovary and fallopian tube removal: from £3,820
- Labiaplasty: from £1,146
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy (TAH): from £5,000
- Carpel tunnel release surgery: from £1,600
- Dupuytrens Fasciectomy (single digit): from £2,045
- Trigger finger surgery: from £1,455
- Wrist arthroscopy: from £2,245
- Hip arthroscopy: from £5,000
- Hip resurfacing: from £12,231
- Total hip replacement: from £10,500
- ACL reconstruction: from £6,000
- Knee arthroscopy: from £2,800
- Total knee replacement: from £10,850
- Total knee replacement (including the latest NAVIO robotics-assistance technology): from £12,995
- Partial knee replacement: from £10,550
- Partial knee replacement (including the latest NAVIO robotics-assistance technology): from £12,745
Get your knee replaced with the latest robotics-assisted technology
As a private patient, you can choose to have a knee replacement using state-of-the-art robotics-assisted technology. Now available at Circle Reading Hospital, the NAVIO Surgical system helps some of the country’s leading surgeons to deliver even greater accuracy during your operation, while also eliminating the need for a CT scan before surgery. Find out more about NAVIO here.
Exclusive rehabilitation package after your knee replacement
Pay for your own hip or knee replacement at a Circle hospital before 30th September 2019 to qualify for an exclusive package. This aftercare package is specifically designed to speed up your recovery following surgery, helping you get back to doing the things you love, faster.
Did you know Circle has a dedicated rehabilitation service to help people like you recover from knee replacements? Our specialist rehabilitation team, based at our hospital in Reading, can support you with up to three hours of therapy a day to help you get the most out of your new joint.
Our aim is to give you more confidence in your new joint, provide reassurance with a tailored recovery plan and use the latest rehabilitation technologies to track your progress.
Here’s what the package looks like:
- A five night stay in our rehabilitation unit in Reading – either just after your surgery or six weeks later.
- Up to three hours of therapy a day, tailored around your needs. We’ll ensure you see the specialists that are best placed to provide your treatment.
- An en-suite room with all food and drinks provided during your stay.
- Use of our unique rehabilitation patient lounge, so you can take time out to relax in comfort.
- Cataract surgery (one eye - standard lenses): from £2,425
- Cataract removal (one eye, special lenses): from £3,058
- Yag laser capsulotomy (Bilateral): from £900
- Blepharoplasty (Bilateral eyelid surgery, local anaesthetic): from £3,100
- Excision of cyst of eyelid (outpatient): from £400
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair: from £5,050
- Rotator cuff repair: from £5,175
- Shoulder manipulation for frozen shoulder: from £1,340
- Arthroscopic Subacromial Decompression: from £2,875
- Posterior Spinal Decompression (single Level): from £7,900
- Posterior Spinal Fusion (single level): from £12,295
- Vertebral disc (cervical) removal/decompression: from £9,790
- Varicose vein removal (ablation), (one leg), with radiofrequency: from £3,200
- Varicose vein removal (ablation), (both legs), with radiofrequency: from £4,200