Circle Rehabilitation combines Circle’s large UK network of clinicians with VAMED, a major European provider of rehabilitation services with 30 years of experience.
We have a dedicated rehabilitation unit, situated in Circle Reading Hospital, offering far more than physiotherapy alone. Our expert medical team includes consultants, doctors, nurses, psychologists, physiotherapists, dieticians and other specialist rehabilitation therapists. They’ll provide you with the latest treatment and therapies utilising state-of-the-art technology, in a high-quality hospitality setting.
Our rehabilitation team specialise in:
- Accelerating recovery after surgery e.g. following a hip replacement
- Neurological rehabilitation e.g. after a stroke
- Pain management e.g. fibromyalgia
- Sports rehabilitation
Our expert team have the latest equipment to help in your recovery, including:
- AlterG anti-gravity treadmill – designed to shorten recovery time, improve mobility and reduce injury
- 3D gait analysis – to analyse biomechanics and help identify why pain is occurring
- Hi-Tech Hydro Physio – an aquatic treadmill which helps to relieve joint and muscle pain, while increasing the range of motion.
Find out more
Online: Visit our dedicated rehabilitation webpages here
Call: 0118 922 6970