Circle Rehabilitation’s unit at Circle Reading Hospital offers a wide range of healthcare services to the general public, providing far more than physiotherapy alone. Our expert medical team includes consultants, doctors, nurses, psychologists, physiotherapists, dietitians and other specialist rehabilitation therapists. They’ll provide you with the latest treatment and therapies utilising state-of-the-art technology, in a high-quality hospitality setting.
Our rehabilitation team specialises in:
- Accelerating recovery after surgery e.g. following a hip replacement
- Pain management e.g. fibromyalgia
- Musculoskeletal conditions and sports rehabilitation
Our expert team have the latest equipment to help in your recovery, including:
- AlterG anti-gravity treadmill – designed to shorten recovery time, improve mobility and reduce injury
- 3D gait analysis – to analyse biomechanics and help identify why pain is occurring
- Hi-Tech Hydro Physio – an aquatic treadmill which helps to relieve joint and muscle pain, while increasing the range of motion.
Get in touch
To find out more about Circle Rehabilitation and how we can help you, please get in touch using the details below:
Call: 0118 922 6970