Struggling to see your GP?
Book a private GP appointment at Circle Reading Hospital
Circle Reading Hospital has partnered with DOCTORnow who can provide you and your family with easy access to see a private GP. DOCTORnow’s clinics will run at Circle Reading Hospital on:
- Mondays between 10am – 1pm
- Wednesdays between 4pm – 8pm
- Thursdays between 10am – 1pm
To book an appointment, call DOCTORnow on 01494 410 888.
Seeing a private GP can be a quick and effective way to get the advice you need. DOCTORnow offer:
- Highly experienced GPs with a wide range of special medical interests.
- Easy access to appointments every week, including telephone consultations (not available as a first consultation).
- Onward referrals for scans, tests and specialists consultations, where appropriate.
- A friendly and relaxed environment.
Your first private GP appointment will last around 30 minutes, this will include the GP gaining an understanding of your medical history, as well as offering you plenty of time to discuss any concerns in a comfortable and private setting.
At the end of your consultation the GP will discuss with you whether or not you would like a letter to be sent to your regular GP advising them of any outcomes from the appointment.
Appointment fees are:
- Initial consultation* (30 minutes): £135
- Follow up consultations* (20 minutes): £99
*Please note, that the consultation does not include the cost of any prescribed medication, vaccines etc and that additional fees apply for diagnostic tests.
DOCTORnow offer everything you would expect from a family GP including, for example:
- GP consultations
- General health checks
- Blood and urine tests
- Hayfever treatment
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Management of on-going conditions e.g. diabetes, asthma, hypertension
- Contraception and pre-pregnancy advice
- Referrals for specialist appointments and diagnostics, scans and tests (MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasound and CT scans)