At Circle Integrated Care, we pride ourselves in proactively offering our patients true choice. We ensure that all patients are involved in the decisions made about their care and they are empowered to choose where they are treated.
Speak to a member of our team today: 0115 671 8885
Integrated provider hub
Our main clinic hub is at Nottingham Treatment Centre. The Circle Rushcliffe MSK service promotes informed patient choice and drives its providers to achieve excellent clinical standards and high-quality outcomes.
Choosing a hospital
We encourage you to review the information below to help you with your choice. At the appropriate times, you will be advised on your treatment choices and locations, waiting times, available consultants and clinical criteria, to ensure we work with you to get your referral to your provider of choice.
Below we have detailed both the NHS and private hospitals we work alongside. We can refer to any NHS hospital as per your patient choice although there can be limitations on some hospitals which we can discuss with you.
Hospitals in your area
- BMI – The Park
- Circle Nottingham Treatment Centre
- Ilkeston Community Hospital
- Kings Mill Hospital
- Leicester Hospital
- Nottingham City Hospital
- Nottingham Queens Medical Centre
- Nottingham Woodthorpe Hospital
- Spire Nottingham
Through the Circle Rushcliffe MSK service, you have access to physiotherapy, podiatry and hand therapy.
The locations where you can access these services include:
- Nottingham University Hospital
- Advance Physiotherapy
- PhysioNeeds (West Bridgeford Clinic)
- Radcliffe Physio
- Response Physio (West Bridgeford Clinic)
- Rushcliffe Physio & Sports Injury Clinic
- East Midlands Physio Clinic
- PhysioNeeds (East Leake Clinic)
- Response Physio (Loughborough Clinic)
- The Vale Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic
- Nottingham Sports Injury
- Response Physio (Nottingham Clinic)
Patient privacy notice
You can read our patient privacy notice here
The organisation conducts Data Privacy Impact Assessments for all high risk personal data processing. These may be available on request by contacting us at DPO@circlehealth.co.uk. Please note that some information may be redacted where it is corporately sensitive.