Self-funding treatments at Circle Reading Hospital
Circle Reading Hospital is designed to feel modern, friendly and relaxed so you feel at ease when you visit us. We’re proud that the Care Quality Commission has rated our hospital as 'Good' and we are passionate in striving to exceed the expectations of our patients.
When you pay for yourself (self-funding patient) you’ll have access to a whole host of benefits which are designed to give you the best experience possible.
Call 0118 922 0026 or email email@example.com for a no-obligation quote.
Why choose Circle?
Whether you are here for a one-off appointment, or for a more lengthy stay with us, we offer benefits to all our self-funding patients. Here’s what we offer as standard:
- Quicker access to diagnosis and treatment, so you can start your treatment faster.
- We aim to arrange convenient appointment times that suit you.
- Access to an expert team of medical professionals and consultants, with years of experience to give you the treatment you need.
- Unrestricted visiting hours, so your loved ones can visit you.
- Access to our Gallery, Gift Shop and Circle Café, which sells a variety of delicious meals and snacks.
- Free 24 hour parking for family and friends
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hospital
If you have day surgery, but are not staying overnight, we can also provide:
- Your own private space to relax following surgery.
- Unlimited complimentary tea and coffee for you and your family.
- Light refreshments served during the day.
If you are staying overnight as an inpatient, you will also receive:
- Private, en-suite room, with state-of-the-art entertainment systems, complimentary newspaper each day and around the clock hospitality services.
- A free guest bed in your room so a partner or parent can stay overnight
- Freshly prepared meals by our Michelin trained chef and his team (food for family and friends at an additional cost).
- Continued treatment by the same consultants each time and a daily visit from the lead nurse.
- Options for additional services such as beauty treatments, hairdressing, taxis and florists, often at discounted rates.