Wake up at Circle Nottingham in our Short Stay Unit
Our new state-of-the-art overnight unit dedicated to patients requiring inpatient care. Now open seven days a week.
Our Short Stay Unit is part of a £800k enhancement to complement our current services. This will enable us to offer a wider range of treatments and surgery for our NHS and private patients, by providing healthcare around the clock.
Our Short Stay Unit consists of 16 overnight beds, and all our spacious rooms have en-suite facilities. As our patients' needs were at the very heart of all our rooms' designs, you can be sure that your expectations will be met at our Short Stay Unit.
As our care is always patient focused, with your dignity and welfare being paramount, outstanding clinical care will be provided to you by our dedicated specialist nursing teams.
We recognise the importance of restful surroundings, and so you will be able to recuperate in one of our comfortable, clean and bright rooms in a relaxed atmosphere, to allow you to go home as soon as possible after your procedure.
Why choose our Short Stay Unit at Circle Nottingham?
- State-of-the-art, contemporary accommodation.
- Reassurance of availability of overnight care if required.
- A carefully selected specialist nursing team, dedicated to inpatient care.
- A high-quality menu, where food is locally sourced, freshly prepared and cooked by our on-site chef, Russ Burridge.
- Our dedicated nursing team are happy to assist you with appropriate choices, both post operatively and when dietary restrictions are necessary.
- Each bed has its own digital television, provided free of charge, so you don't miss your favourite programmes.
- Free Wifi internet access. Personal mobile phones can be used in the rooms.
- A call button to call the dedicated nursing team, located in the bedside handset.
- Plenty of space to hang up your clothes in your personal wardrobe and a lockable cabinet for your personal medication.
- Towels are provided throughout your stay.
- A hairdryer is provided in every room.
- Individual bedside lighting control.
- Magazines are available throughout your stay.
- Friends and relatives are welcome to visit at any reasonable time of the day, subject to medical considerations.
- Comfortable seating is provided for your friends and relatives.
- Open seven days a week.
For more information, please call us on 0115 970 5800 or email email@example.com.