Partner with us
At the heart of every great company is a set of beliefs. We call ours The Circle Credo and it guides everything we do.
We’re leading innovators in healthcare
In 2014, Circle started the UK’s first ever fully integrated MSK in Bedfordshire followed by similar services in Greenwich and Rushcliffe.
Moreover, Circle uses high quality clinical technology such as APOSTherapy® for patients with chronic pain from osteoarthritis of the knee or hip. This is a boot like device used by patients as an alternative to surgery designed to improve their posture, alignment and walking pattern.
Circle’s network of partners reaches a global scale. Circle are always seeking to grow both in the UK and globally and opened their first hospital in China in 2017.
Circle seeks to join up networks to deliver high quality healthcare through Circle Integrated Care. Integrated systems can on average save on costs whilst still delivering quality healthcare.
HSL Partnership Awards
Winner - Best Healthcare Provider to the NHS
Circle Health was awarded Best Healthcare Provider to the NHS at the inaugural HSJ Partnerships Awards at Banking Hall, London in 2018. Recognised as a leader and innovator within healthcare, Circle celebrated its achievement in providing quality healthcare to patients and making a real difference.
Health Investor Awards
Winner - Public private partnership of the year
The HealthInvestor awards aim to recognise achievements in the business of healthcare and awarded Circle Health Public Private Partnership of the year in 2016. Circle Integrated Care was amongst the finalists for Public Private Partnership of the Year in 2019.
Circle Health achieved a finalist position at the EHI awards in 2015. Attended by hundreds of the country’s top IT and clinical professionals from the NHS, the awards celebrate the great IT and informatics work taking place in the NHS and private healthcare services within the UK.
In 2015, Circle Health reached finalist position for the LiangBuisson awards and won Private Hospital Group of the Year 2015. Described as the oscars of health and social care, the LiangBuisson awards aim to recognise and celebrate excellence in those providing care.
Our integrated care services prioritise early intervention and prevention, promoting health and well-being initiatives.
We deliver right care, right time principles through the consistent application of evidence-based referral protocols and clinical care pathways.
- maximise the use of conservative therapies
- invest in innovative new technologies designed to facilitate rapid-outcome improvements while reducing the need for surgical intervention.
- Involve patients heavily in the decision-making process, personalising their journey.
Together with local commissioners, Circle MSK, part of Circle Integrated Care, hope to transform the way in which MSK services are delivered, in a positive way.
Our vision is:
- To be at the forefront of innovation in promoting patient choice.
- To ensure high-quality patient outcomes.
- To adhere to the principles of shared decision-making, ensuring patients are involved in decisions about their care.
- To take a multidisciplinary approach to clinical care.
- To ensure that patients see the right clinician, first time.
- To ensure that patients received the best quality care.
- Improve population level MSK health
- Enhance the overall management of the MSK system
- Delivery of high quality MSK care
- Improve experience and outcomes of patients
What this means for patients:
- Fast access to MSK specialists
- One-to-one discussions and tailored treatment plans
- Options to talk about treatment over the phone
- Choice of hospital or local service
- Choice of appointments in the community, closer to home
- Opportunity to give feedback and shape the service
- A co-ordinated journey through the healthcare system for treatment of their MSK condition.
At the heart of every great company is a set of shared beliefs. We call ours The Circle Credo and it guides everything we do.
To build a great company dedicated to our patients.
We focus our efforts exclusively on:
• What we are passionate about.
• What we can become best at.
• What drives our economic sustainability.
• We are above all the agents of our patients. We aim to exceed their expectations every time so that we earn their trust and loyalty. We strive to continuously improve the quality and the value of the care we give our patients.
• We empower our people to do their best. Our people are our greatest asset. We should select them attentively and invest in them passionately. As everyone matters, everyone who contributes should be a Partner in all that we do. In return, we expect them to give their patients all that they can.
• We are unrelenting in the pursuit of excellence. We embrace innovation and learn from our mistakes. We measure everything we do and we share the data with all to judge. Pursuing our ambition to be the best healthcare provider is a never-ending process. ‘Good enough’ never is.
Circle Integrated Care offers a dynamic work environment – we are industry leaders in musculoskeletal services and constantly strive to improve care for our patients.
We put patients at the heart of care. We are passionate about healthcare and we are always working together to challenge each other and continuously our improve services.
We offer a wide range of clinical, administrative and management roles. If you’re interested in furthering your career in a fast-paced dynamic setting, check out our vacancies here
What is it like working at Circle?
Circle Integrated Care invests in its people and helps its staff grow. We work together to build each other up, offer internal and external training opportunities and support learning.
The Circle Operating System (COS) is a set of values and behaviours that defines who we are. Our quarterly COS days bring our teams together to celebrate success and challenge new ways of working. Our COS Champions are embedded within our service to promote behaviours and support our teams.
Are you a clinician?
We strive to deliver excellent clinical care and the best patient experience. Our MSK services offer shoulder-to-shoulder working between Physiotherapists, Pain Specialists, Clinical Psychologists, GPs with Special Interests, Extended Scope Physiotherapists, Consultants, HCAs and Nurses.
Clinicians at all levels of study have access to study leave and funding for external courses. All clinical members are also invited to our MSK Academy.
What is the MSK Academy?
The MSK Academy is a continuous professional development (CPD) programme, for all members of the clinical team. The comprehensive programme includes one-to-one clinical mentorship to support clinicians in their individual learning journey. The period of mentorship runs in set blocks, with time allocated to undertake joint clinics, deliver case presentations to your colleagues, literature appraisal and clinical audit. All of this aims to facilitate your development, both as a clinician and member of the clinical team.
How can the MSK Academy help me?
This structured learning programme helps you to identify areas for development, access the support required to improve upon your skillset, whilst also being able to track your progress. The dynamic learning environment will allow you to develop expertise in MSK care, with support from the multi-disciplinary team, ranging from physiotherapists to clinical psychologists and doctors/consultants.
"The consultant I saw was very professional and friendly. He put me at ease and I found my nerves subsided"
Circle Integrated Care review
Whole experience was fantastic even though I had a needle stuck in my knee! I am now pain free.
Circle Integrated Care review