The Bedfordshire MSK Service, part of Circle Integrated Care, promotes informed patient choice and drives its providers to achieve excellent clinical standards and high-quality outcomes. We ensure that all patients are involved in the decisions made about their care and they are empowered to choose where they are treated.
Speak to a member of our Patient Choice Team today: 01234 639000
In accordance with national guidance relating to coronavirus, Circle Integrated Care are taking the utmost care to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. With great consideration, we have taken the decision to stop face to face appointments where possible. We will instead be conducting telephone consultations.
Please expect a call within an hour of the allotted time. Your appointment should last approximately 15 minutes. Please note that the call may come from an unknown number.
Please be assured that we will continue to follow national guidance, and that delivering best care is at the heart of what we do.
What to expect
Physiotherapy: Our physiotherapist will offer expert guidance and exercise advice. They are able to email you video and picture guidance. If you are experiencing general lower back pain, they can offer you free access to a back application, Kaia- which provides daily exercises, education and support.
You can do the exercises in the comfort of your own home.
Extended Scope Physiotherapy/Podiatry and GP with Special Interests:
Our extended scope team provide expert assessment. They will discuss your symptoms at length with you over the phone and make referrals as appropriate. This may include referrals for scans, blood tests or perhaps to see a consultant or physiotherapist. If you specifically require a face to face appointment, they will discuss this with you and make provisions for you to be seen as soon as possible in our clinic.
If you have symptoms
If you are invited to attend a face to face appointment, we ask you not to come in if you have symptoms. Please let us know, and we will make arrangements to see you at a later date. Please use the below link to follow up to date advice from the NHS regarding what to do if you have symptoms: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
We will continue to do our best to provide you with an excellent service. We thank you for your patience during this challenging time.
- The Enhanced Services Centre, 3 Kimbolton Road, Bedford MK40 2NT
- Bedford Consulting Rooms, 4 Goldington Road, Bedford, MK40 3NF
- Church Lane Surgery, 147a Church Lane, Bedford, MK41 0PW
- Flitwick Surgery, Highlands, Flitwick, MK45 1DW
- Greenfields (Aldwyck Housing Group), Leighton Buzzard, LU7 9SP
- Ivel Medical Centre, Chestnut Avenue, Biggleswade, SG18 0RA
- Toddington Surgery, Luton Road, Toddington, LU5 6DE
- Salisbury House Surgery, Lake Street, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 1RS
- Rothesay Clinic Rooms, 14 Rothsay Place, Bedford, MK40 3PX
We encourage you to review the information below to help you with your choice. There are clinical limitations and you can only choose a provider that is able to carry out your treatment in a proper and safe way. Our Patient Choice Team will be able to advise you on your choices, waiting times, available consultants and clinical criteria, working with you to get your referral to your provider of choice.
Here, we have detailed the local NHS and private hospitals we work alongside. Although we can refer to any NHS hospital in the country, as per patient choice, there can be limitations on some hospitals, which the patient choice team can discuss with you.
- Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
- Milton Keynes University Hospital
- Stoke Mandeville Hospital
- North West Anglia Foundation Trust
- Bedford Hospital NHS Trust
- Luton and Dunstable University Hospital
- Lister Hospital
- BMI Three Shires
- BMI Manor
- BMI Saxon
- Ramsay Blakelands
- Ramsay Woodlands
- Ramsay Pinehill
- Spire Harpenden
- Spire Cambridge Lea
Within the Bedfordshire MSK Service, part of Circle Integrated Care, we have access to physiotherapy, podiatry and hand therapy. You can access physiotherapy services in the following places:
- Ampthill and Flitwick Physiotherapy Clinic
- Bedford Hospital Physiotherapy Department
- Bedford Physiotherapy Centre
- Chris Pitts Physiotherapy
- ICE Clinic Ampthill
- ICE Clinic Olney
- Luton & Dunstable Hospital Physiotherapy Department
- Parks Therapy Centre
- Woodside Clinic Leighton Buzzard
- Woodside Clinic Dunstable
- The Physiotherapy Clinic Stotfold
You can read our patient privacy notice here.
The organisation conducts Data Privacy Impact Assessments for all high risk personal data processing. These may be available on request by contacting us at DPO@circlehealth.co.uk. Please note that some information may be redacted where it is corporately sensitive.
Read our 2017/18 Quality Account here.
The consultant I saw was very professional and friendly. He put me at ease and I found my nerves subsided.”
Circle Integrated Care Patient google review