Circle Reading hospital welcomes all requests for consultation as most patients can be treated, except where full ITU facilities are required on site. If you are unsure about the stability of your patient to undergo surgery, please call our pre-op assessment nurse on 0118 922 6846.
- Patient with BMI greater than 40.
- Patient under the age of 3 years for private and under the age of 18 for CAB.
- MI/CVA/recurrent TIA within the last six months.
- Life threatening respiratory disorders (Severe COPD/asthma/bronchiectasis).
- Severe and life threatening blood disorders (Diagnosed myelodysplasia/haemophilia/ thrombocytopenia).
- A patient who has a current and significantly unstable psychiatric disorder.