Dr William Bruce-Jones
Circle Bath Hospital
01761 422 222
Dr Bruce-Jones is a Consultant Psychiatrist working in the NHS in Bath and privately at Circle Bath Hospital.
He qualified in Medicine from Barts and trained in psychiatry in London. He was a lecturer at St Bartholomew’s Hospital and Senior Registrar on the Maudsley Hospital training scheme. He was provided with a broad training in all aspects of adult psychiatry as well as undertaking a period of full-time research.
Dr Bruce-Jones has worked as a Consultant Psychiatrist in Bath since 1994 and, in that time, has undertaken various NHS leadership positions, most recently Clinical Director for Adult Mental Health Services.
- Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist, Royal United Hospital, Bath (Avon and Wiltshire Partnership Mental Health NHS Trust)
- Clinical Director
- Mood disorders including bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychological disorders associated with physical illness
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- General Medical Council