Mr Geoghegan was appointed as a Consultant Shoulder and Elbow Surgeon to The Nottingham University Hospital NHS Trust in 2009.
He completed his orthopaedic specialist training on the Mid-Trent Rotation (Nottingham, Derby & Mansfield) and undertook a specialist shoulder and elbow fellowship at The Wrightington Upper Limb Unit in 2008. His specialist interests include shoulder injuries and degeneration.
Mr Geoghegan is on the Local Organising Committee for The British Elbow and Shoulder Society Conference in Nottingham, 2014.
Mr Geoghegan sees and treats NHS patients at the Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre.
Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
Sub-Speciality Interest - Shoulder and Elbow Surgery.
- Arthroscopic and open shoulder and elbow surgery
- Shoulder injuries and fractures
- Sports injuries of the shoulder
- Shoulder dislocation and instability
- Rotator cuff tears & injuries
- Shoulder impingement, frozen shoulder, calcific tendonitis
- ACJ injuries and arthritis
- Arthritis of the shoulder
- Cuff tear arthropathy
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Olecranon Bursitis
Published and ongoing research in the field of shoulder trauma and shoulder arthroplasty.
- Registered with The General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons - Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow & Shoulder Society