Mr Hopkisson is a Consultant Gynaecologist at Circle Nottingham, the Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre, where he sees and treats both NHS and private patients.
- Clinical Director of Nurture (University of Nottingham IVF Unit)
Lead for Fertility (QMC)
- Subspeciality trained in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery
- Research MD into Endometriosis
- Active research into IVF, liaison with Paediatrics and Endocrinology
- Experienced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeon
James is a keen sportsman, and is heavily involved at Beeston Hockey Club in a management and coaching role.
He is married with three children.
Current NHS or research position
Consultant Gynaecologist, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust.
Clinical Director, Nurture
Year of first medical qualification
Special clinical interests
Fertility, Gynaecological endocrinology, PCOS, Turner Syndrome, Chronic pelvic pain/endometriosis, adolescent gynaecology, fibroids, menstrual disorders, premature menopause.
Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies
BFS, ESHRE, BRITSPAG, BSGE, MRCOG