Claire Park is a Consultant Gynaecologist practicing at Circle Bath Hospital and the Royal United Hospital.
As a fully accredited Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Claire takes great care and pride in looking after women with general gynaecology problems. She practises a holistic and evidence based style of medicine and considers all options of available treatments and ensures patients are included in all decision-making.
Claire’s special interests lie in laparoscopic and minimal access surgery, gynaecological ultrasound scanning colposcopy and menopause.
Miss Park qualified from United Medical and Dental Schools of Guys and St Thomas Hospital in 2000. Her initial career in medicine began in sexual and reproductive health in London before she made a smooth transition into gynaecology in 2004. She has been based in Bath ever since.
Claire is happily married to Chris Park, whom she has two amazing children with, Alice and Frederick, who take up all of her spare time.
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Royal United Hospital in Bath.
Year of first medical qualification: 2000
- Laparoscopic and minimal access surgery
- Gynaecological ultrasound scanning
- RCOG: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- FSRH: Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health
- BSVVD: British Society of Vulval and Vaginal Diseases
- BSCCP: British Society of Colpscopy and Cervical Pathology
- BMS: British Menopause Society