He completed his undergraduate and postgraduate medical qualifications in India before moving to the UK to pursue specialist Anaesthetic & Pain training in Nottingham. During his training, he gained further postgraduate qualifications FRCA & FFPMRCA from the Royal College of Anaesthetists, London. In addition, he underwent advanced training in Pain management in Nottingham before being appointed as a consultant.
Dr Veemarajan sees and treats private patients at the Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre.
- Chronic intractable pain
- Spinal pain such as low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, neuropathic pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Myofascial pain
- Interventional pain management – epidurals, facet joint injections, nerve root blocks etc,
- Radiofrequency denervation
- Faculty of Pain Medicine, London
- British Pain Society
- Royal College of Anaesthetists, London
- British Medical Association, Medical Protection Society