Mr Patel is the Clinical Lead for the Dermatology Service at Circle Nottingham, the NHS treatment centre.
- Mohs Surgery Fellowship Nottingham
- Certificate of Completion of Speciality Training (CCT) in Dermatology
- MRCP in Dermatology
- MRCP (London)
- Full registration on GMC Specialist Register (no. 6131100)
- Over 50 peer reviewed publications
- Reviewer for journals: British Journal of Dermatology, Clinical
Experimental Dermatology & Journal of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
Dr Patel sees and treats both NHS and private patients at the Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre
Dr Patel enjoys football, tennis and cricket.
Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatological Surgeon, Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre
The treatment of Lentigo Maligna with Mohs surgery and Immunohistochemistry
Facial Basal Cell Carcinoma
The treatment of Lentigo Maligna with the Johnson’s Square Technique
Basaloid Follicular Hamartomas
British Medical Association
General Medical Council
British Association of Dermatologists
Medical Defence Union
Royal College of Physicians
British Society of Dermatological Surgery
UK Dermatology Clinical Trial Network (UKDCTN)