Circle Bath Hospital is designed to feel modern, friendly and relaxed so you feel at ease when you visit us. We’re proud that the Care Quality Commission has rated our hospital as 'Good' overall and 'Outstanding' for Care.
When you pay for your treatment you’ll have access to a whole host of benefits which are designed to give you the best hospital experience possible.
Circle Bath Hospital is a world-class, state-of-the-art private hospital.
Internationally and nationally-acclaimed consultant surgeons will ensure you receive the very best care.
The hospital is designed to feel modern, friendly and relaxed so you feel at ease when you visit us. We're proud that the Quality Care Commission has rated our hospital as 'Outstanding' for Care and 'Good' overall.
We are passionate about caring for our patients in the best way possible.
You do not have to wait for your appointment at Circle Bath Hospital. You can be seen quickly by one of our experienced consultant specialists.
Circle hospitals combine clinical excellence with the highest standards of care, to deliver a truly pioneering healthcare experience.
Speak to our friendly and helpful patient advisers on 01761 422 288 for a no-obligation quote.
Find out more about our self-pay guide prices here. This is not a definitive list of treatments offered at Circle Bath. For a bespoke price please call 01761 422288 or email email@example.com for a no-obligation quote.
Our competitive fixed price packages mean that you can get better faster. Because they’re comprehensive, you do not have to worry about any hidden extras.
For more detailed information, please read our fixed price package terms and conditions.
We believe patients should demand more from their hospital experience.
At Circle Bath your care will be centered around you. You can choose your consultant and choose when you'd like to be seen.
Circle Bath hospital was designed by our doctors to offer the best possible care for patients. That's why we are able to offer a world-class experience that we ourselves would want to receive.
Private patients at Circle Bath Hospital benefit from:
• Access to nationally-acclaimed consultants who have years of experience and are experts
• Rapid access to diagnosis and treatment, so you can start your treatment faster
• Choice of consultant specialist
• Choice of when you'd like to be seen and treated
• Private bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Specialist care in a calm and relaxed environment
• Free parking directly outside the hospital
• Delicious food prepared by our on-site chef. You can request a meal at a time suitable to you.
• Zero incident track record of hospital-acquired MRSA bloodstream and C. difficile infections
• No restrictions on visiting hours and every in-patient bedroom has a pull-out bed for overnight visitors.
• Finance options available to cover the cost of treatment
Consultants choose to see and treat patients at Circle hospitals because we're different.
Teams of experts ensure you will receive the best advice and the right care all in a world-class state-of-the-art environment, like no other hospital.
Centres of excellence for orthopaedic treatment and rehabilitation bring together some of the best consultant surgeons in the country; attracting patients from around the world.
Offering pioneering surgical techniques and advanced diagnostic equipment. Specialist clinics, consultants and surgeons will ensure you receive the very best care.
Arriving at hospital can be a daunting experience. At Circle Bath Hospital your care is our top priority.
So whether it's our friendly nurses, convenient appointment times or free care car parking, we will take all the hassle away. When you arrive, you can be assured of a friendly smile, no queues and the kind of individual attention and care that will reassure you and your family.
We offer enhanced recovery programmes for patients after they have left hospital through our Circle Rehabilitation centres.
Circle Bath Hospital offers a calm yet efficient atmosphere, combining the simplicity and beauty of a well-equipped hospital with a relaxing environment to help you feel at ease.
If you are staying overnight as an inpatient, you will receive:
- Private, en-suite room, with state-of-the-art entertainment systems, complimentary newspaper each day and around the clock hospitality services.
- A free guest bed in your room so a partner or family member can stay with you.
- Freshly prepared meals by our Executive Michelin-trained chef and his team (food for family and friends at an additional cost).
- Your consultant will visit you whilst you are recovering in hospital and our lead nurse will keep a close eye on you.
- 26 inpatient bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- 2 double room facilities
- 22 day case beds
- 5 ambulatory care chairs
- 9 consultation rooms
- 4 outpatient treatment rooms
- 4 state-of-the-art operating theatres
- Intervention treatment room
- Endoscopy suite with JAG accreditation
- Cardiology with the latest digital technology
- Dedicated physiotherapy suite with gym area and 4 treatment rooms
- Full diagnostic imaging facilities, including advanced digital X-ray, MRI, CT scanner and ultrasound
- Integrated pathology and diagnostic results available by ICE.
Circle private patient terms & conditions
The private patient terms & conditions form part of a contract between you and Circle which consists of your registration form, the private patient terms and conditions, and your treatment letter. A copy of the current private patient terms and conditions will be sent to you with your treatment letter and further copies are available at the hospital.
Privacy notice for private patients
Read Circle Bath Hospital's privacy notice for private patients.