Are you struggling with a foot or ankle problem? We’re experts in diagnosing and treating foot and lower limb issues and are here to help you.
If you have a problem with your foot or lower leg, you’ll want to ensure the best treatment possible and a quick, full recovery.
With world-class, state-of-the-art facilities it’s no wonder that so many experts in foot health choose to see and treat their patients here at Circle Bath.
During your time with us, you’ll benefit from an unsurpassed level of dedicated care tailored just for you, in luxurious and award-winning surroundings
Our multidisciplinary team brings together leading foot care specialists to ensure whatever problem you’re experiencing, we’ll be able to help.
Book your private appointment directly with us and you’ll be seen refreshingly quickly.
We’re experts in foot and ankle health and have a team of dedicated professionals ready to help you.
Podiatry and orthotics cover problems with the foot and ankle area. A person who specialises in this is called a podiatrist.
We know that a problem with your foot or ankle can have a big impact on daily life, so we always recommend seeing an expert if you have any concerns or are experiencing any pain. Some of the common symptoms we see include:
- Heel pain
- Shin splints
- Pain in the front of the foot
Our podiatry team here at Circle regularly see and treat people just like you who require:
- Insoles (also called orthoses) for gait correction or arch support
- Treatment for Plantar fasciitis
- Help for Achilles tendinopathy (pain, stiffness or swelling in the back of your lower leg)
- Help with specific exercises to aid healing and speed up your recovery of any injury.
Your consultation and treatment will be carried out by the specialist podiatry team here at Circle Bath. As experts in problems of the foot and ankle, they are always focused on getting you treated and fully recovered quickly and safely.
Here at Circle Bath, you’ll receive the best treatment possible for any foot or lower leg problems you have, fast.
We know that it’s not much fun when you’re forced to shuffle around because of an ankle injury, or if you have severe pain in your foot whenever you’re standing. That’s why here at Circle Bath we will:
- diagnose and treat your foot problem fast: so you don’t have any more pain
- help you to fully recover: so that you can get back to your normal mobility quickly
When you book an appointment with us, you’ll be seen by one of our friendly Health and Care Professions Council-registered podiatrists.
They’ll have a chat with you about your symptoms and your previous medical history to get a thorough understanding of things, and will talk through any concerns or worries you may have.
They will want to have a good look at your foot and ankle and may also want to carry out some additional tests to help them assess things more accurately.
At Circle Bath, we have a wide range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to ensure you’ll receive a fast and accurate diagnosis of your foot or ankle problem.
Some of the additional tests that may be carried out are:
- An X-ray: this can help show if there’s a problem with the bones in your foot or ankle
- An MRI scan: this is particularly useful if damage to the ligaments, tendons or muscles in your foot or ankle are suspected
- Static and dynamic gait assessments: we use pressure plate analysis and range of movement testing to ensure a highly accurate diagnosis
These additional tests won’t necessarily all be required, and the podiatrist may want you to have additional tests that aren’t listed above (any tests will be thoroughly explained to you beforehand so that you know how the tests will be carried out and why they’re being done).
Once the podiatrist has carried out all the tests they need, they’ll be able to give you an accurate diagnosis (at Circle Bath, we believe in diagnosing and treating your problem quickly, so that you can get back to full health faster).
The podiatrist may decide that treatment can be provided by insoles (orthoses), physiotherapy or some other non-surgical means.
If it’s determined that surgery on your foot or ankle may be required, the podiatrist will talk you through the process thoroughly and answer any questions you may have.
If you do require treatment for a foot or ankle problem, we believe you’ll find no better place to come for expert help than the podiatry team at Circle Bath.
With our state-of-the-art foot and ankle diagnostic equipment, luxurious facilities and a podiatry team that includes some of the top foot health experts in the country, you can be assured that you’ll be in competent and experienced hands the entire time you’re with us.
At Circle Bath, we like to do things differently. Unlike many other hospitals, you’ll benefit from:
- receiving your treatment within two weeks of initial diagnosis: with no waiting lists, we can get your foot or ankle problem treated faster and help you get back to better health quicker.
- treatment by a qualified podiatrist: you’ll always be seen by a fully qualified, Health and Care Professions Council-registered podiatrist. With years of experience helping people suffering from foot and ankle problems just like yours, you can have confidence that our podiatrists will be able to help you.
- our strong links with the orthopaedic team: although our podiatrists can treat the majority of problems, occasionally they need to refer people to specialist bone and joint consultants (especially if surgery may be required). Having this multidisciplinary approach means that you will always receive the absolute best advice and treatment possible.
- our vast experience in treating foot and ankle problems: our podiatrist, Tom Cooper has a wide range of experience, from treating sportspeople with ankle injuries to helping people who are experiencing foot pain on a daily basis.
If you have a foot or ankle problem that needs treatment, why not have it carried out by the very best foot specialists, in the very finest hospital and with the very best possible care?