Do you need reconstructive plastic surgery? In this world-class hospital, you’ll find our highly-experienced team of consultant plastic surgeons to be just what you’re after.
Patients from around the world travel to Circle Bath for their reconstructive plastic surgery.
With our state-of-the-art facilities, it’s very easy to see why consultant plastic surgeons prefer to see and treat their patients here at Circle Bath.
When you visit with us, you’ll benefit from an incredible level of dedicated care tailored just for you, in luxurious award-winning surroundings, from highly-trained and experienced staff.
In this world-class hospital environment, we always have the very latest diagnostic and imaging technology available in order for us to be able to treat you quickly and effectively.
We’re experts in reconstructive surgery and have an experienced team of professionals who will provide you with a level of treatment that is, quite simply, unsurpassed.
Plastic surgery is a surgical speciality dedicated to reconstructing or repairing defects in the face or body that have been caused by trauma, disease, burns or birth disorders.
Here at Circle Bath, we have a team of highly experienced experts in plastic surgery who can help restore your appearance.
We offer a number of specialised reconstructive procedures. Just a few of these reconstructive plastic surgery procedures that we carry out routinely are:
- Breast reconstruction
- Scar revision surgery
- Skin grafts
- Skin lesion removal
The reasons people need reconstructive plastic surgery are varied:
- You may have been in an accident that caused some type of disfigurement that you’d now like treated
- Maybe you’ve recently had a mastectomy and would like reconstructive surgery to help regain some of the original shape and appearance of your breast
- Possibly you need a skin graft because you’ve had an injury that’s damaged part of your skin or you’ve had a skin cancer removed
- Or perhaps you have a drooping upper eyelid that needs correction to improve appearance and vision
Whatever the reason you require reconstructive plastic surgery, our expert and highly experienced consultant plastic surgeons are here to help.
When you book an appointment at Circle Bath, you’ll be seen by one of our friendly consultants who specialise in plastic surgery.
In our comfortable, modern consultation rooms, they’ll have a detailed chat with you about your needs and any concerns you may have, as well as talking with you about your previous medical history in order to get a thorough understanding of things.
They’ll probably want to examine you to see the extent of the surgery required and may want to carry out some additional diagnostic tests to help them assess your exact needs.
At Circle Bath, we have a wide range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to ensure that any tests required can be carried out on the same day as your consultation (we don’t want you to have the hassle of needing to come back on a different day for these tests).
Some tests your consultant may want you to have include:
- a blood test
- an electrocardiogram (ECG)
- a chest X-ray
- a mammogram
Not all of these tests will necessarily be required, and the consultant may want you to have additional tests that aren’t listed above (rest assured, any tests you do have will be thoroughly explained to you beforehand so that you know how they’ll be carried out and why they’re being done).
We believe in giving you a quick, accurate diagnosis on the same day as your consultation. After all, why should you have to wait for a fortnight for your results to come back? A longer wait for results is something that you just don’t need.
Once any test results are back, your consultant will be able to talk with you about your treatment and the extent of the reconstructive surgery required.
They’ll explain everything clearly, describing how the operation will be done and what it will involve, as well as the expected recovery time from the operation.
Understandably you’ll probably have some questions at this stage and the consultant will make sure they answer them all. (It should be noted that these consultations are always carried out at an unhurried pace: there’s no pressure put on you to rush through things as we want you to be relaxed and fully informed of all aspects of the surgery you require).
We’ll then arrange a date that’s convenient for you when we’ll carry out your reconstructive plastic surgery.
If you do require reconstructive last surgery, we believe that you’ll find no better place to come than Circle Bath.
With our state-of-the-art equipment, world-class facilities and a team that includes some of the top plastic surgeons in the country, you can be assured you’ll be in expert and experienced hands.
When having surgery, you don’t want to have any additional stresses or concerns. And you don’t want to have to wait for months to have the surgery only to then have the operation delayed at the last minute.
That’s why at Circle Bath we’re different. Unlike many other hospitals, you’ll benefit from:
- receiving your treatment within two weeks of initial diagnosis: with no waiting lists, we can get you treated quickly.
- our luxurious facilities: where every member of staff is helpful and ready to assist with anything you may need.
- our multidisciplinary team: we have built an incredibly strong and diverse team of like-minded medical experts who all work together every day to carry out the best possible reconstructive surgery. Being able to draw upon such a vast amount of shared experience means you’ll always receive the absolute best help and support possible.
- The depth of our expertise in reconstructive surgery: all our consultant surgeons are members of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) or British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), to ensure that you are being looked after by surgeons who have undergone specialist training in plastic surgery.
We know you’d prefer not to need reconstructive surgery. But if you do require it, why not have it carried out by the very best plastic surgeons, in the very finest hospital and with the very best possible care?