We provide free BLS training opportunities throughout the year and a variety of educational evenings.
Our educational evenings are organised in conjunction with BGPERT. If you are not a member of BGPERT please reserve your complimentary places by emailing email@example.com
Here are some other key details about the evening events:
- Complimentary food and refreshments from 19:00 with talks starting at 19:30
- Free parking on-site
- Limited places available. Advance booking is required.
Upcoming talks - further details will be made available as learning objectives are agreed
- 10.01.19 - SOB ‘Investigating the breathless patient – cases’ Respiratory Study Evening with Dr Jay Suntharalingham
- 12.02.19 - Biochemistry update evening cases illustrating current concepts Biochemistry and Endocrinology
- 14.03.19 - Pre-hospital admissions
- 04.04.19 - Cardiology evening with Dr Dan McKenzie
- 26.06.19 - Gastroenterology evening with Dr Terry Farrant & Dr John Saunders
This training is completely free to local GPs and practice nurses, so you simply need to get in touch to book your place in advance.
Our upcoming BLS training dates are:
- Tuesday 15th January 2019
- Tuesday 19th March 2019
- Tuesday 14th May 2019
- Tuesday 2nd July 219
- Tuesday 17th September 2019
- Tuesday 26th November 2019
Refreshments will be provided.
Please note: limited places are available for each event, with a maximum of 12 attendees permitted. Certificates will be provided after training is complete.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org