Do you need cosmetic surgery? At Circle Bath you’ll be seen by one of the most experienced cosmetic surgeons in the country, fast.
If you’re thinking of having cosmetic surgery, you’ll want to ensure you receive honest advice from doctors with experience. You’ll also want to receive the best treatment possible and be assured of a quick recovery.
With world-class, state-of-the art facilities and equipment, it’s no wonder that so many internationally recognised cosmetic surgeons choose to see and treat their patients here at Circle Bath.
When you visit with us, you’ll benefit from an exceptional level of dedicated care tailored just for you, in luxurious and award-winning surroundings.
We have no waiting lists so can quickly arrange a consultation for you with one of our expert cosmetic surgeons.
To help you make an informed decision, we offer you the opportunity to discuss the surgery you are interested in with our Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Nurse before you decide to see a surgeon. At this free, informative appointment you'll have time to get answers to all your questions.
We are experts in cosmetic surgery and have a highly-experienced team of medical professionals here to help you.
Cosmetic surgery is a surgical speciality dedicated to changing the appearance of certain parts of the body for personal or lifestyle reasons.
Here at Circle Bath, we have a team of highly experienced experts in cosmetic surgery who are here to talk with you and advise you about the different options available to you.
We offer surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments, for men and women.
We’re fortunate to have many highly-skilled cosmetic surgeons at Circle Bath who are able to offer a number of specialised cosmetic procedures including, but not limited to:
- Breast enlargement (also known as breast augmentation)
- Scar revision surgery
- Varicose vein treatment
- Cosmetic mole removal
- Nose reshaping (also known as rhinoplasty)
- Tummy tuck (also known as abdominoplasty)
We have people travelling from overseas to have their cosmetic surgery at Circle Bath because they know they’ll be receiving the very best treatment, support and care.
Whatever your motivation for considering cosmetic surgery, our experts are here to help you make an informed choice.
If after your consultation with us it’s decided to carry out cosmetic surgery, you can be assured that you’ll always be in extremely capable hands at Circle Bath.
When you book an appointment at Circle Bath, you’ll be seen by one of our friendly consultants who specialise in cosmetic surgery.
In our comfortable, modern consultation rooms, they’ll have a detailed chat with you about the cosmetic surgery you’re thinking of having and any concerns you may have, as well as talking with you about your previous medical history in order to get a thorough understanding of things.
It’s really important that you understand your motivations and expectations for cosmetic surgery, and our expert surgeons can help you gain a really honest view of things.
The consultant will probably want to examine you to see the extent of any surgery required and may want to carry out some additional diagnostic tests to help them assess your exact needs.
At Circle Bath, we have a wide range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to ensure that any tests required can be carried out on the same day as your consultation (we don’t want you to have the hassle of needing to come back on a different day for these tests).
Some tests your consultant may want you to have include:
- a blood test
- an electrocardiogram (ECG)
- a chest x-ray
- a mammogram
Not all of these tests will necessarily be required, and the consultant may want you to have additional tests that aren’t listed above (rest assured, any tests you do have will be thoroughly explained to you beforehand so that you know how they’ll be carried out and why they’re being done).
Once any test results are back, your consultant will be able to talk with you about your treatment and the extent of the cosmetic surgery to be carried out.
They’ll explain everything clearly, describing how the operation will be done and what it will involve, as well as the expected recovery time from the operation.
Understandably you’ll probably have some questions at this stage and the consultant will make sure they answer them all.
It should be noted that these consultations are always carried out at an unhurried pace: there’s no pressure put on you to rush through things as we want you to be relaxed and fully informed of all aspects of the surgery you require. Making the decision to have cosmetic surgery is something you’ll need time to consider carefully.
If it’s decided to proceed with cosmetic surgery, we’ll arrange a date that’s convenient for you to have the procedure.
If you do require cosmetic surgery, we believe that you’ll find no better place to come than Circle Bath.
With our state-of-the-art equipment, world-class facilities and a team that includes some of the top cosmetic surgeons in the country, you can be assured you’ll be in expert and experienced hands.
When having surgery, you don’t want to have any additional stresses or concerns (and you don’t want to have to wait for months to have the surgery only to then have the operation delayed at the last minute).
At Circle Bath, we like to do things differently. That’s why, unlike many other hospitals, you’ll benefit by:
- Receiving your treatment within a few weeks of initial diagnosis: with no waiting lists, once you have decided to have cosmetic surgery we can do so quickly. However we will encourage you to take as much time as you wish so you can reflect and talk to family and friends.
- Enjoying our luxurious facilities: where every member of staff is helpful and ready to assist with anything you might require.
- Being seen by a multidisciplinary team: we have built an incredibly strong and diverse team of like-minded medical experts who all work together to carry out the best possible cosmetic surgery. Being able to draw upon such a vast amount of shared experience means you’ll always receive the absolute best treatment, help and support possible.
- The depth of our expertise in cosmetic surgery: all our consultant surgeons are members of either the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) or the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). Reassurance that you’ll receive your treatment from someone who has had highly-specialised training in cosmetic surgery.
- Specialist Cosmetic Nurse Specialist: uniquely at Circle Bath we have a dedicated nurse specialist for you to talk to before, during and after your treatment. You will be offered a free, informative appointment before your initial consultation.
If you’re going to have cosmetic surgery, why not have it carried out by the very best cosmetic surgeons, in the very finest hospital and with the very best possible care?