The information on this page refers to Circle Bath's healthcheck. Please ring us for details for the new Circle Reading health assessment as the details vary.
A healthcheck is a personalised medical check up, where a series of examinations and assessments will be undertaken by a specialist GP. They can be useful for early identification of problems in areas such as prostate, breast, bowel and cervical cancer, heart and dietary related conditions as well as persistent tiredness.
What is included?
- Blood tests
- Height, weight, and blood pressure measurement
- Faecal occult blood test
- ECG (heart tracing)
- Spirometry (lung function testing)
- Medical assessment including fracture risk evaluation, cardiovascular assessment and depression screening
- Breast examination (female only)
- Pelvic examination and smear (female only)
- PSA Prostate examination and prostate cancer risk assessment (male only)
- Optional mammogram, if clinically indicated
- Personalised written report with main findings and recommendations