BANES PATIENTS ONLY
It is now possible to book your BANES NHS patients directly for an MRI at Circle Bath through the 'any qualified provider' (AQP) contract which we have secured with BANES PCT.
Body areas which can be scanned:
- Lumbar spine
Exclusions (as per AQP contract):
- Patients requiring sedation who are claustrophobic. These patients should continue to be referred to their local DGH
- Patients who are under 18 years of age
- Multi-part/Complex scans
- Patients who are likely to require Contrast as part of their scan
Referrals should be:
- Identified as NHS examinations and sent by any of the following means
- fax to 01761 422302
- e-mail to CircleBath.Radiology@circlebath.co.uk
- mail to Radiology, Circle Bath Hospital, Foxcote Avenue, Peasedown St John, BA2 8SQ.
Please use the Radiology Referral form found under Referral Forms tab. If you require hard copies please e-mail Radiology as above to request them.