NHS e-Referral Service
The following specialities are currently available through the NHS e-Referral Service at Circle Bath. Please consult the e-Referral system for the most up to date clinics and exclusion criteria.
View our NHS e-Referral Guide.
Initial queries please call us on 01761 422324.
Ear, Nose and Throat - General ENT Clinic
Gastroenterology - Gastroscopy Clinic
General Surgery - Colorectal Clinic
General Surgery - Hernia Service Clinic
General Surgery - Lap Chole Clinic
General Surgery - Lumps and Bumps Clinic
Gynaecology - General Gynaecology Clinic
Gynaecology - Urogynaecology Clinic
Ophthalmology - Cataract Clinic
Ophthalmology - Oculoplastics, Orbits and Lacrimal Clinic
Orthopaedic - Foot and Ankle Clinic
Orthopaedics - Hand and Wrist Clinic
Orthopaedics - Hand and Elbow Clinic
Orthopaedics - Hip Clinic
Orthopaedics - Knee Clinic
Orthopaedic - Shoulder Clinic
Orthopaedic - Spinal Clinic
Vascular - General Vascular Clinic
Clinical waiting times
Click here to see a list of indicative waiting times to outpatient consultant from GP referral.
Exclusion criteria guidelines
- Patients BMI greater than 40
- Patients under the age of 18
- MI/CVA/Recurrent TIA within the last six months
- Severe COPD / Asthma / Bronchiectasis
- Diagnosed Myelodysplasia / Haemophilia / Thrombocytopenia
- Any patient with an American Society of Anaesthesiologists (ASA) score of 3 (who is unstable)
- A patient who has a current and significantly unstable psychiatric disorder